Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


It was a beautiful sunny Sunday, with beautiful flowers blooming in the garden in front of our house, whenever i looked at those flowers from my room, just like they're smiling and saying: 'Hello'.  I can't help to return with a big smile too.. ;)


Made a vanilla layer cake with buttercream frosting and home-made strawberry jam filling for the day and my girls seems to be very interested on the cake, mhmm....i wonder what caught their attention?



Happy moments for the girls: cake cutting!
 
Vanilla layer cake with home-made strawberry jam filling

A day before the Mother's Day, my 5yrs old told me she has made a card for me but can't give it to me till Mother's Day, then after she woke up from her afternoon nap, she handed this little artwork she did in her pre-K class, told me the story about it and said: "Happy Mother's Day!".  I guess she thought it's already Mother's Day after she woke up...LOL   


I love this simple idea of hand-print card, a cute masterpiece to keep for future.  What a coincidence, my hubby did this too, a hand-print of my two girls - a great token to keep.  ;)


Well, for me, the best Mother's Day gift is non-other than my two girls are healthy and happy.


Everyday could be a mother's day so long it's blessed with accompany of healthy & happy family members.  Wishing all mothers everyday is a Happy Mother's Day!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment