Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring Easter Fun

Smell the Spring?  Oh yes, with cherry blossom blooming beautifully in Tom Mccall Waterfront Park, the beautiful spring is hopping in. 

 

The first spring fun for my two little lovers is non other that the Easter fun.  It will be our first Easter  celebration since we didn't really celebrate it back in our home country.  We have activities line up for the weekend and hence, i'm pulling in the celebration with my two little lovers at home on Friday.  I prepared a surprise egg hunt for the girls and they were so excited. 




While the girls were having fun on their egg hunting, i'm working on this candy bird nest inspired from my 5yrs old who brought back her creation from her pre-K class last week.
    


This is the first time i'm being introduced to this cute little idea and she told me that it was a candy bird nest that they did in the class, she even shared the 'recipe' & 'how to' with me.  :)

My little chef's creation: Candy Bird Nest



No comments:

Post a Comment