Sunday, April 15, 2012

Strawberry VanilaChocolateCake Trifle

Thanks to a friend (SY) for sharing a sweet treat with us last week, inspired me on how to make good use of the left over cream cheese frosting in my fridge. 

I mimic her lemon strawberry trifle to come out with this Strawberry Vanila-Chocolate Cake Trifle.  



I made a mini vanila-chocolate cake with raisin, layered them with cream cheese frosting & strawberry, garnish with assorted nuts & raisin, then sprinkle a dash of cocoa powder on top.    

Mini vanila-chocolate cake
My two little lovers were having fun involved in making their own Trifle as well.  My 5yrs old made an additional one and she said: "Daddy is not home, i made one for him to eat when he is back".  So sweet, huh... :)

Trifle prepared by my little lovers

The two girls added a little sweet to their trifle by topping them with the gummy bear. ;P 

No comments:

Post a Comment