Thursday, February 16, 2012

2011 Christmas & 2012 New Year Baking

Ho Ho Ho…MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Ya, this is backdated.  Just to captured the 2011 Christmas baking & 2012 New Year baking celebration with my 3 lovers.  ;P

I recieved a stand mixer from my supportive lover on Christmas and this lovely present just come in time for me to get my hands busy on many festive baking.  I guess he must be enjoying my baking so far and getting this present to encourage or support me on my baking journey?  :P

 So..what I bake for 2011 Christmas?  I did the yummy strawberry banana muffin followed a recipe from Joy of Baking,  Christmas spritz cookies & a Christmas cake! 


Then, soon approaching the 2012 New Year and my kitchen gets busy again with cooking & baking.  I prepared a layer New Year cake that filled with grape in the layer & deco with colour sprinklers as well as grape.  It was kind of set the celebration mood for my two little lovers.  :)



And in my kitchen cooking, below were what we had for our 2012 New Year day! 
2012 New Year meal for the little lovers
 


Ok, I’ve to confess that the baked chicken was not from me, but from my hubby and it was indeed very delicious.  Good job, daddy!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment