Monday, February 27, 2012

Our Hearts Want GREEN......STOP LYNAS!


'MY HEART WANT GREEN!'

I always baked for my 3 lovers at home, this time, i baked for the country i love, Malaysia!

Though I'm far away from Malaysia now, but my heart (and my hubby's too) has the same wish as most Malaysian:  Save Malaysia, STOP LYNAS!  I did a simple baking in my kitchen yesterday to show my little support and made our little wish...STOP LYNAS.

I baked a 8' vanilla cake in green colour and cut into smaller heart-shapes with the cookie cutters.  My 5yrs old asked why the hearts are all in green colour and not pink/red, i just told her that this time, our hearts want GREEN, for Malaysia.

'OUR HEARTS WANT GREEN!'

I also baked the vanilla cupcake with a GREEN heart-shape inside.  Came across this interesting idea from an article with a pink heart inside a cupcake, i thought to give it a try on Valentine's day, but i was too busy with the 9' 'heart-2-heart' valentine's cake and the valentine's dinner on that day.  Now, when i read 'bout the news on LYNAS in Malaysia, i think if our cupcake ever has a heart, it also wants GREEN, hence i made a Green heart inside the cupcake instead.  This was my first try and i was crossing my fingers hoping that it turned out good.  Unfortunately, my heart-shape cutter was a bit too big, hence the effect was not that great where the heart-shape was not obvious on the cupcake...perhaps from another angle, my wish for GREEN is too great that my cupcake's Green Heart became that big too.  ;0


Do you see the GREEN-HEART?  


Besides the baking, i also did a little heart-shape thing on the fruit and veggie green juice that my hubby prepared for us. 

Little heart on our green juice

We can't tell enough that how desperate we wish to STOP LYNAS in Malaysia and whenever i saw GREEN stuff, it just made me felt like making a little heart on that, OUR HEARTS WANT GREEN!  May the decision maker in Malaysia hear the voices from millions of Malaysian from anywhere of the world, STOP LYNAS, PLEASE....??

   



  



No comments:

Post a Comment