Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Yummy Banana Bread


My home made banana bread ~ yummy!
  This banana bread is always my favorite since my childhood and I was so delighted to find out that how easy it is to make this yummy bread.  The aroma came out from the oven that filled up my entire kitchen while baking really made me felt so good & yet so hungry!  J



The baking in progress..mhmm, smell so Gooood!!
 


Freshly out from the oven....wohoo, i'm hungry now!
 

My two little lovers at home felt in love with this when I put a scoop of ice-cream on top of it as their afternoon high-tea.  I guess they probably love the ice-cream more and I’m playing a little trick here to get them eat the bread.  ;)
 





Well, here is how I made this yummy dessert:

Ingredients used:
·        230g all purpose flour
·        150g white sugar
·        2 large lightly beaten eggs
·        3 large mashed banana
·        113g melted butter (let it cool b4 use)
·        1 tsp baking powder
·        ¼ tsp baking soda
·        1 tsp vanilla extract
·        ¼ tsp salt AND
·        lots of childhood sweet memory! J
Steps:
1.     Spray the loaf pan with non-stick vegetable spray & set aside
2.     Preheat oven to 350F/180C
3.     Whisk all the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda) 
    together in a bowl & set aside
4.     Whisk all the wet ingredients (lightly beaten eggs, vanilla, mashed banana &
    melted butter) together in another bowl
5.     Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until all incorporated
6.     Scrap batter into loaf pan and bake for 55-60min
Enjoy this yummy banana bread top with your favorite ice-cream or whipped cream, yummy!


Recipe source: Joy of Baking

No comments:

Post a Comment